Hives for spring 2017
2017 Complete Hives are only $ 350.00 each.
Each Complete Hive is ready for you to have bees in your yard with no work, no assembling, and no painting. Includes NUC, all new wood, a standard ten frame, white pine, 9 5/8 deep hive body (five frames from the NUC, and 5 empty frames in the hive body), bottom screen board, inner cover and telescope top cover.
Please make sure you have completely read the requirements and understand the costs for ordering your Hive before placing your order.
Please feel free to Contact Us with any questions.
- 2017 Complete Hives are only $350.00 each.
- Delivery dates vary the Bees are controlled by the weather.
- NOTE: Payment in full will be required within 7 days of the order being placed. Check, money order or cash for payment.
- SORRY......No credit cards.
- Hives that are not paid for within 7 days are cancelled.
- CANCELLATION FEE FOR ALL HIVE ORDERS: All orders are subject to a cancellation fee.
- Please take in consideration our time and effort in preparation to get the Hives ready!
- The cancellation fee for any Hive cancelled after January 1st, 2017 is $100 per HIVE.
- Our bees are Italian mutts. There are many different bees in Jonesboro,GA and they have cross-bred. There are No pure Italian bees any more.
- Each Hive includes the NUC, all new wood, a standard ten frame, white pine, 9 5/8 deep hive body (five frames from the NUC, and 5 empty frames to fill the hive body), bottom screen board, inner cover and telescope top cover.
- 8 frame white pine 9 5/8 deep hive body hives are available for a special order.
- Cypress 10 frame 9 5/8 deep hive body are available for a special order with and extra cost of wood.
- The frames size are standard hive body 9 1/8 inches high.
- All orders are first come first serve! We apologize, but we sell out every year.To avoid disappointment, we suggest you place your order as soon as possible.When you fill out the order form and click " purchase hive" button, you are guaranteed to get a hive.
- The Queen is marked for easy identification in all Complete Hives orders. Marking the queens helps you, the beekeeper, know the age of your queen.
- Please Note: Marking is not permanent as the Bees groom each other they will eventually remove the marking.
- You will receive a thank you letter after you submit your order form to the email address that you gave us with information you need to keep this letter for your records.............IF you do not receive letter you did not fill out the form correctly.
- Always pick up at dusk to dark when all of the bees are home for the night. Anyone selling you a Hive for day pick up is keeping your field bees which takes weeks to replace them.
- WE DO NOT SHIP ANY BEES. PICK UP ONLY.
- When you fill out the order form and click the purchase Hive button you are guaranteed to get a Hive.
- When the form is not seen we are sold out of Hives.
Delivery dates vary.
Submitting an order form means you agree, understand and will comply with the information contained in the document.
This information is extremley important!
Beekeeping is a form of agriculture and is subject to the whims of Mother Nature.
We will contact you as soon as your hive is ready to be picked up.
Thank you for taking care of the Bees!!
Buster and Fran Lane
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.